Bioengineers Without Borders is a student-led organization supported by the Department of Bioengineering at the University of Washington.
Our mission is to develop low-cost, sustainable medical technologies while providing students with engineering design experience and professional development.
October 12, 2016: Anesthesia Device Team in the news on the UW College of Engineering website!
- Read the story here: link
BWB General Meeting - Wednesday 10/5/2016
- Wednesday, October 5th, 5:30- 6:30 pm
- Main purpose: Come join us this Wednesday to learn more about Bioengineers without Borders! We will be talking about what's in store for the coming year, hear about what all our teams have been up to, and hang out with the other amazing BWB members. In addition, this is the perfect opportunity to join a project team if you are not on one already!
- Open to anyone interested in BWB
- All majors are invited to join!
- Location: N130A North Foege Building (3720 15th Avenue NE)
February 9, 2016: Anesthesia Device Team Awarded PATH Health Innovation Portfolio Grant!
- Read our story on the UW BIOE Website: link
Check out the "Get Involved" Page to see updates about upcoming and past events!
July 10, 2015: Anesthesia Device Team Awarded Global WACh-Coulter Seed Grant!
- Read our story on the Global WACh website: link
- 1 year, $30k for proof-of-concept study